Data Protection Information
Dear Sir or Madame, dear User!
We attribute great importance to having your privacy protected when you use our site and kindly ask you to read the following information concerning the processing of your personal details during your visit to our homepage.
We process and use your Personal Data solely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation („GDPR“) and the Austrian Data Protection Act as well as in accordance with the provisions of the Austrian Telecommunications Act 2003. The following informs you of the nature, extent and purpose in relation to gathering, processing and using personal data.
1. Contact Details
Management Trust Holding Aktiengesellschaft
1040 Vienna, Austria
Phone: +43 1 535 61 03
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
When accessing our website the provider assigned with the hosting of the site automatically collects and stores information transferred to the server from your browser in so-called „Server Log-Files“.
- Browser type
- Browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (of the previous page you visited)
- Host name of accessing computer / device
- Date and time of server enquiry.
- IP adress
- Actual contents of the cookie information
The purpose of this is to record the use of systems, the process of authorization and the evaluation of server logs for analysing problems. Processing of usage data is based on Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. This serves our legitimate interests in optimising our website and in improving its usability and content with the purpose to promote our business.
Data collected will not provide a direct link or contain any references to a person in general. These information will not be collated with other data sources. However, we reserve the right to screen server log-files in case of a grounded indication of unlawful use of our website and therefore for the exercise of our legal rights. All data collected here will not be disclosed to third parties and will be subject to deletion after a time period of 31 days.
When accessing our website we kindly ask you for your permission to set cookies. In the following we provide additional information which cookies we use.
We employ cookies on our website. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your hard drive through your web browser. This data file contains personal page settings and credentials and is generated by our webserver. If you allow the acceptance of cookies within your browser settings and do not refuse your approval the data file will be sent to your device via your webbrowser and installed automatically.
You may of course also view our website without cookies. In order to display our website comprehensively and with full services we advise you to accept our cookies. This enables the use certain features and functions of our website. The usage of cookies is based on Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. This serves our legitimate interests in optimising our website and in improving its usability and content with the purpose to promote our business.
We use the „qtrans_front_language“ cookie. This cookie allows our website to remember your language settings when you return to a page during the same session. Declining or disabling these essential cookies will hinder our website’s performance and may make certain of its functions and features unavailable.
We do use a „permanent cookie“, which does store your acceptance of our cookies policy as well as the setting of our cookies. If you do accept, the cookie „cc_cookie_accept“ will be stored for one year on your device. It does serve the purpose that a permission of cookies may be given only once for each browser type when accessing our homepage. This permanent cookie as well as the essential session cookies does not contribute any data to third parties and does not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering sites you have visited on the internet.
If you have granted your approval and your browser settings do allow Cookies, you do consent with the usage of Cookies. Most browsers are configured by default so that they accept cookies automatically. However, you can modify the settings of your browser so that cookies are accepted or not accepted at all, certain types of Cookies are accepted or not as well as Cookies being not accepted before you have given your explicit permission. In case you decline the use of certain Cookies or you revoke your permission („Single-Opt-Out“) the website or individual services of the website may be not or only partially available for technical reasons. You may revoke your general permission and Single-Opt-Outs at any time. Please follow the provided link for a detailed guidance on how to opt out Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
We would like to point out that modifying your settings does only affect the specific browser. In case of using various browsers or devices these modifications must be carried out once again. Moreover, you can erase the Cookies from your storage device. You may find further information on Cookie settings, their modification as well as the deletion of Cookies in the help function of your browser.
Rights of data subjects
In principal, you have the following data subjects’ rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation which and to which extent personal data are being processed. You may have also the right to obtain a copy of the data processed. This shall not adversely affect the rights of other persons.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to obtain erasure of your personal data unless the processing is grounded on other legal provisions.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data. This includes the right to have incomplete data completed.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. This right might be exercised within personal data processed on the grounds of consent or contractual obligation and where processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to restriction: you have the right to obtain restriction of the processing of personal data when, for instance, the processing is unlawful or you contest the accuracy and do not wish to delete these data.
- Right to revocation: you may revoke your consent when your personal data is processed on the grounds of consent.
- Right to object: you have the right to object the processing of your personal data when processing is based on the grounds of our legitimate interest. Unless our legitimate interest does override your interest, rights and freedom, we will no longer process your data.
Additionally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority when you consider our data processing activities as unlawful. You may exercise the above mentioned data subjects’ rights at any time without prejudice to any other course of action.